- About Us
- Electrical Switchgear IEC
- Electrical Switchgear UL
- Energy Management Systems
- Case Studies
- BIM Content
- USA Sales Team
March 26th 2020 | 15.00 GMT
Hosted by Melika Azhdari
Type your question in a comment below
1. An Introduction to E+I Engineering’s BIM Library for the Powerbar Range and how our BIM data and management processes provide added value to client projects.
2. The key benefits of using manufacturer specific BIM objects within your project model and how this impacts efficiency throughout the entire project life cycle.
3. How to gain access to and navigate E+I Engineering’s BIM portal with step by step instructions on how to locate and download product specific BIM data relevant to your project.
4. How to manipulate E+I Engineering’s BIM objects meet the requirements of your project and discover the key integrated features that make our BIM objects simple and efficient to adapt and use.
Assistant BIM Engineer
Bio: Having studied Aerospace Engineering at the University of Southampton, Melika joined E+I Engineering as an Assistant BIM Engineer last summer.
In her role Melika is continuously working with our intelligent BIM content and providing design support for live BIM projects.
Business Development Manager
Helen joined E+I Engineering in 2015 working on various business development projects in all facilities. Helen has been involved in the development of E+I Engineering’s BIM content and the implementation and delivery of BIM projects.
Helen works directly with our clients to introduce our BIM tools and ensure that they have the support needed to use these in their projects.