E+I Engineering’s number one priority is to ensure the continuing health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and business colleagues, as well as the stability of our business services.
We have taken a number of steps to ensure the safety of our staff in the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
- Employees are attending the office and the factory in a range of shifts. There is a maximum of 50% of the workforce in our facilities at any one time. This allows staff to ensure that they have their own ‘safe space’ while at work.
- Enhanced cleaning of the facilities with extra cleaning staff now assigned during normal work hours.
- Increased number of breaktimes to reduce the number of staff congregating at any one time.
- Clock in procedures and access turnstiles will no longer require fingerprint authentication.
- Increased awareness among staff and other common-sense approaches to improve hygiene practices.
We would like to remind all staff that our health and safety is everyone’s responsibility. We would ask staff to practice social distancing at all times, especially during break times, both in our facilities and walking to the shop or to the car park, etc.
This is a dynamic and fluid situation that we are reviewing daily. Any further changes will be communicated out accordingly. We hope that everyone in our business community stays healthy and safe and uses the proper precautions.