E+I Engineering Ireland have teamed up with local group Arc Fitness – Addiction Recovery Coaching to provide year-round mental health support for all employees.
ARC is a Non-Profit Addiction Recovery Mental Health Organisation with vision to empower people through physical activity and education. Following a series of successful employee workshops hosted by ARC earlier in the year, E+I Engineering Ireland have now committed to further supporting employee mental health through the ARC Employee Assistance Programme.
Employees will have access to ARC counsellors, mental health nurses and therapists who are ready to support and guide them through any worries they have. And for those who need it, they can access scheduled counselling sessions.
- Free access to confidential telephone support / signposting
- Assessments by fully trained mental health professionals
- Structured online / telephone counselling sessions
- Online access to the ARC Academy e-learning platform mental health training
- Relationship management support & usage reporting
- Fast track access to ARC Fitness Recovery Programme
The 2021 theme for #WorldMentalHealthDay is mental health care for all: let’s make it a reality. E+I Engineering’s partnership with ARC Fitness – Addiction Recovery Coaching aims to support this initiative by highlighting the importance of positive mental wellbeing and assisting employees to access relevant help and support.